Centennial Village Apartments is an apartment complex for low to very low income seniors 62 years and older and disabled persons.
1. One-bedroom units only. All apartments are ground floor.
2. Stove, refrigerator, smoke/co2 alarm, emergency bells(bathroom and bedroom)
3. Laundry facilities in community building (coin op, minimum cost)
4. Hot water heat controls for each unit. (included with rent)
5. Small back patio
6. One small pet (dog, cat or bird) welcome, deposit is required and pet policy signed.
7. Security deposit one month's rent or $50.00 whichever is greater.
8. Rent is 30% of adjusted income or $25.00 whichever is greater.
9. Rent includes heat, trash, water sewer.
10. Tenant is responsible for electricity.
11. Air conditioner not provided, can purchase and install a window air conditioner in the dining room window